Is there a better way to spend a wet, rainy day than by relaxing in a nice, warm, dry place and listening to some great music? This week host David Lawrence has windy music for those stormy days.
University of Kansas Wind Ensemble, Paul Popiel
Visions of Light
- Mvt I. Monolith, the Face of Half Dome,
Yosemite National Park 1927
- Mvt II. Moonrise, Hernandez, New Mexico 1941
- Mvt III. Thunderclouds,
White Mountain Range 1959
Joseph Alessi and the Columbus State Wind Ensemble,
- Mvt I. March, Trade Winds
- Mvt II. Interlude, Becalmed
- Mvt III. Finale, Riding the Storm
Osaka Shion Wind Orchestra, Philip Sparke
University of Nevada, Reno Wind Ensemble,
Colonel Thomas Rotondi, Jr.